|Pictorial Meadows Covid-19 Update|
I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that in response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, Pictorial Meadows has already taken precautionary actions to ensure we can continue to offer the best service possible whilst keeping our team safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Business as Usual
– We are operating as normal and so far have ZERO suspected cases of Corona virus within the business.
– We have reviewed our entire supply chain and are confident in our supply of materials to meet demand at this point.
– We have prepared our office teams to start working remotely, ensuring we can still offer a full service whilst preventing the spread of the virus among the team.
– Hygiene supplies and disinfectant wipes are widely available across our business for our visitors and team to use, at their workstations, within company vehicles and beyond
– We have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule for all business areas to include daily disinfectant of higher-risk areas.
– We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
– We have established a dedicated taskforce with representatives from across the business who are monitoring the situation daily and will be putting in place new actions as necessary.
– We have introduced a clear travel policy, ensuring that our colleagues and our business is well protected
– We have cancelled all overseas travel plans and attendance at large events.
– We are undertaking individual risk assessments to be able to support our most vulnerable team members.
To confirm, we have had zero suspected cases of Corona virus and our task force is monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated of the situation but if you have any specific queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sue France, CEO, Green Estate CIC, 13/3/2020