Marketing Officers – We need you!
We have an opening for a full time marketing officer.
Marketing & Communications Officer – Pictorial Meadows
Contract type: Permanent subject to 6 month probationary period.
Starting salary: up to £22,000 pa
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Location of work: Manor Oaks Farmhouse, 389 Manor Lane, Sheffield S2 1UL
To lead, develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy to support the delivery of the Pictorial Meadows & Green Estate Landscapes strategy and business plan.
- Assist in the production and implementation of an effective marketing plan
- Create & deliver new & exciting marketing campaigns in both print and digital formats.
- Design, implement, monitor and evaluate communications
- Oversee and guide the use and development of the PM brand
- Monitor and maintain rigorous production processes
- Engage with managers within the company to maximise opportunities
- Oversee all contracts with agencies commissioned to carry out our marketing work
- Manage the PM CRM system.
- Manage the company website (x3) and maintain the SEO across the websites.
- Maintain liaison with our hosting companies and act as the social media manager
- Manage Google Adwords, Google webmaster suite, including Google Analytics.
- Maintain a catalogue of images for marketing and PR materials
- Maintain systems for recording all marketing activities
- Professional qualification in marketing and/or communications related discipline.
- An interest in and knowledge of gardening/plants/the natural world.
- Understanding, knowledge and some experience of marketing techniques.
- WordPress and Squarespace publishing/knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite.
- A strong interest in and experience with social media.
- Able to communicate effectively on a one-to-one basis, in groups, through presentations and through formal reports.
- Strong IT skills including working knowledge of graphics packages & desk top publishing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prioritise work load and deadlines.
- A full, current UK driving licence
Short listing date: 11th June 2018
Interview date: 14th June 2018
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Sue Rose at the main office on 0114 2677627 for more information, or to have an application pack forwarded to you in the post.
Deadline for applications is: 8th June 2018
Post Application packs to:
Green Estate Ltd
c/o Sue Rose
389 Manor Lane
Green Estate Ltd. is a Social Enterprise working to improve the quality of the urban environment in the Manor and Castle area of Sheffield.